Well, we said we’d be sharing monthly links. The last ones came in December. But rest assured, there is not tons of news online for bonobos or elephants. If we did miss something, do share! Here we are in the meantime:
- The bonobo sanctuary in Kinshasa has been hit by a virus. Vanessa keeps her blog updated on the situation and more.
- In a Toronto daily, a doctor compares our lives with those of the bonobos.
- The Economist published an article that questions accepted wisdom on great apes, including the bonobo.
- Save the Elephants has started a group on Facebook to raise awareness and funds.
- This is old, but only caught our attention now. Micheal Fay made a National Geo video presentation of Zakouma National Park in Chad. There you can find herds on hundreds of elephants. But also poachers, just like in Congo.
That’s it for now!